Mike S | 66 mercury cyclone

I found the car in western New Mexico and brought it home. Over the next 18 months, I put a lot of work into it. First, I welded in new floors and upgraded the front brakes. The engine had come from an auction out of a 1966 Galaxie. Then came FPA headers, Edelbrock intake, Holley curb transmission and McLeod clutch. Last was a vintage air conditioning unit which still keeps us cool while cruising. I used my SK socket set, wrenches and hammers. Althought I searched all over 4 states for the various parts and pieces, I got to meet a lot of people and made new friends along the way during this project.